Do you want to release toxins, release fat, and gain lean muscle?
Contact me now and get a FREE hour coaching session with me when you order your system. This is over and above ongoing coaching and resources for my nutrition system. You can check out my systems here :
Contact ME :
Below you will find a brief overview of my first 30 days of a nutritional system that has helped Tune Me Up and will continue to do so! Lost 16.2 pounds in 30 days and feel FANTASTIC! Did just three 2 mile runs during this time and went from 23:15, to 22:45, to 19:44. I did this because out of all of my workouts running is the least favorite (Total Gym is the most favorite if you are wondering!). I did forget to take my measurements but I am back in ALL of my 34″ waist pants and they are getting looser!!
AND, I lost the fat even with my birthday, Mother’s Day, road trip eating, and a week on prednisone thrown in! My body responded better to several poor eating days and the meds. The science behind this is what made the difference for me over the 30 days.
Check out the detail at the bottom of this page and contact me through this page to get more detail and TheFatGuy’s help in a minor or major TUNE UP!
Here are other people using my nutritional program:
TheFatGuy is tuning up starting May 3rd! You can track his progress here.
TheFatGuy has done a lot in the past 5 years. He’s lost 150 pounds, he’s volunteered for numerous nonprofits, he’s become healthier and fitter than at any other time of his life, and he’s found a journey that has been AMAZING.
NOW, he is doing something to take him to the next level. A friend he met while chaperoning a Lasting Impressions (a group for teens with cancer) retreat last May has been in contact with him over the past year. She has talked to him about a system that would help him ‘fine tune’ his journey and enrich his life. TheFatGuy is often skeptical and did not move to try this system until NOW.
He will log daily to track his tune up:
- May 2, 2014- Prep day for TheFatGuy to set up his tune up. 30 day system on the way! Planning for success.
- May 3, 2014- 238 lbs. Can YOU say Ready! The goal is to tune up TheFatGuy with some weight/fat loss, cleaning out the old body, and continued lean muscle toning/building.
- May 4, 2014- 233.8 lbs. No problem following plan for day 1. Plan to keep workouts and activity level the same while working on nutrition and cleansing. Shakes and eating planned out. Exercise included 2 mile run in 23:15.
- May 5, 2014- 230.8 lbs. Today is a cleanse day! Feeling good this morning. Feel like releasing some FAT! Walked 18 holes of golf today. This is as much exercise as TheFatGuy wants to do on a cleanse day!
- May 6, 2014- 229.4 lbs. 2nd cleanse day today. Feel good and no hunger issues. Looking forward to this journey!
- May 7, 2014- 228.0 lbs. 2 Cleanse Days behind me and the high-protein shake hit the spot this morning. I find it hard to explain how I went from 360 5 years ago to Tuning Up TheFatGuy now. Very blessed! Nutritional Cleanse feels like its working.
- May 8, 2014- 226.8 lbs.(-11.2) Back to normal workout routine and in a rhythm with my nutrition and cleansing plan.
- May 9,2014- 226 lbs. (-12) Ate out with Polly last night as part of a smart day of nutrition. Off to Camp Kemo prep and a Camp Kemo Fundraiser with good friends today. Feeling really good about my Tune Up (cleansing and release of FAT). Pretty amazed! Eating a little ‘out of bounds today”. BBQ, heavy Hors d’oeuvres, adn some candy, included.
- May 10, 2014-227.4 lbs. bounce day yesterday. Back at it this morning. Down 10.6 for the 1st week. Setting up TV and service at my parents house today.
- May 11, 2014- 230.6 lbs. Mothers Day and weight has bounced. Hold my own today and refocus.
- May 12, 2014- 232.8 lbs. very off weekend with Mothers Day, traveling one day, and setting up new TV and service at my parent’s house. Expect added lbs to come off fast. Glad this is a cleanse day! 2 mile run in 22:45.
- May 13, 2014- 230.8 lbs. Day 2 of second cleanse period. Will not let several off days derail the journey! Heart, mind, and a good system!
- May 14, 2014- 228.8 lbs. (- 9.2)Glad to be back on track! 2 mile run in 22:12, 10:05 for first mile then midday heat got me
- May 15, 2014- 227.o lbs. (-11) Back in the groove! The feeling after just 12 days, which included a ‘bad bounce’, is pretty amazing. Ready for the Push-Up & Up event Saturday.
- May 16, 2014- 229.6 lbs (bounce!) a little cardio today at Stoney field in prep for Push-Up & Up Fundraiser tomorrow.
- May 17, 2014- 228.6 lbs (-9.6) Push-Up & Up fundraiser> our team did 2457 push ups with TheFatGuy’s share being 491 in 30 minutes. Another mountain he thought he would never climb! 10 less pounds helped him hold his own.
- May 18, 2014- 227.6 lbs (-10.4) Off to church! trying to stay below 230 so I can make my next jump down on pounds.
- May 19, 2014- did not weigh. It’s my birthday!! 58 and feeling great!
- May 20, 2014- did not weigh after too much birthday
- May 21, 2014- 229.4 lbs (8.6 down) feeling good after going through birthday celebrating. Then today spent most of the time taling care of one of our little dogs as she got caught in the head with one of my clubs when I was practicing my back swing. At vet most of afternoon then sitting in my lap the rest of the day. Tough Day!
- May 22, 2014- 229.6 lbs Not too bad after several off days.
- May 23, 2014- 229.2 lbs Steady but working it!
- May 24,2014- 228.4 lbs (-9.6)
- May 25, 2014- 227.2 lbs (down 10.8) feeling good about where I am with the system and cleanse. Ready to take it down a few more pounds in prep for my week of Camp Kemo starting June 7th!
- May 26, 2014- 227 lbs (-11)
- May 27, 2014- 227 lbs (-11) Feel good about staying under 230 for a week after a little up and down with Birthday, mother day, event trip, and more. Even though I have tried to sabotage this effort, I still have made much progress and continue to Tune Up. Going to make this last week work for ME!
- May 28, 2014- 226.8 lbs. (-11.2) Working to hold and drop!
- May 29, 2014- 224.8 lbs. (-13.2) Good system and products with some dedicated mind and heart helps me continue a great Tune Up!
- May 30, 2014- 223.2 lbs. (-14.8) Feeling really good about this last week! Nutrition/cleanse is doing it’s job.
- May 31, 2014- 223.0 (-15) testing myself with another 2 mile run, did it in 19:44! Thinking things are going really well.
- June 1. 2014- 224.6 lbs. (-13.6) a little bump up. Out with my brother and sister in-law last night eating too late! No worries, right back on the horse we go. Planning on how to stay focused and eat healthy at Camp Kemo on the 7th! A tough chore indeed.
- June 2, 2014 early morning . END of the 30 days 221.8 lbs (DOWN 16.2 lbs.) The Health and Fitness Transformation continue! Feel Great!